2.19.2012

Inspired.

Ok, wow. It's been a minute since I've blogged.  I'm going to be better....promise :)

So Mom and I started weight watchers at the beginning of the year...we're about 1 month in and i'm frustrated and discouraged.  I'm usually a pretty healthy eater but I'm also a stress eater.  I've been really stressed out at work the past month, and I've probably been giving into more cravings then i normally would.  I've lost some weight, but not a whole lot...and I'm certainly not as close to my goal weight as I thought i would've been by now.

So, it's time to get serious.  Things are slowing down at work so no need for stress eating.  My closing night is now tuesdays, so I can make that Monday Zumba class I said I would.  I cleaned out my fridge and pantry tonight, something I needed to do anyway.  I threw away the leftovers I wouldn't eat anyway, the cheats, and some other things that were at the end of their lives.  Tomorrow I'm starting over.  I've got my grocery list set and new inspiration.

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment